Dr. Imran Shahid-Publications
- Source apportionment and characterization of particulate matter (PM10) in urban environment of Lahore, submitted to Aerosol and air quality research (AAQR) 2014
- Shahid et al., 2014, Aerosol chemical characterization and contribution of biomass burning to particulate matter at a residential site in Islamabad-Pakistan,(to be submitted)
- Shahid et al., 2013 Particles emission from open burning of different types of Pakistani and Austrian wood, (submitted to Atmospheric Research)
- I.shahid & F. Chishtie, Investigating the causes of 2009 drought in Pakistan, (to be submitted to Journal Remote sensing of environment)
- F.Chishtie & I.Shahid, Critical review of air quality monitoring in Pakistan, challenges and perspective (in prepration)
- F. Chishtie & I.Shahid, "A study of cloud occurrences and properties in the UTLS region during summer monsoon seasons using
- CALIPSO and Cloudsat observations across Pakistan" SPARC general assembley 2014, New zeeland
- F. Chishtie & I. Shahid "Continuous air pollution monitoring: A key missing link across Pakistan" Health, Agriculture, and Water Risks Associated with Air Quality and Climate in Asia 9 July 2013 to 12 July 2013, Boulder USA
- F. Chishtie, I.Shahid & B. Ghauri "Utilizing CALIPSO observations towards studying aerosol effects on precipitation events in Pakistan" Workshop on Atmospheric Composition and the Asian Summer Monsoon (ACAM) June 9-12, 2013 in Kathmandu, Nepal
- Shahid et al., 2011, Contribution of biomass smoke to particulate matter concentrations at Islamabad Pakistan. International conference of Carbonaceous species in atmosphere, 26 – 29 June 2011, Vienna Austria
- Imran Shahid, Air pollutants emissions in Pakistan, Proceedings of Junior Science Conference 7-9 April 2010, Vienna Austria
- Shahid et al., Greenhouse gases and air pollutant emission in Pakistan. Presented at Better Air Quality Workshop, BAQ 2008 held on 10-12 November 2008, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Shahid et al., Effect of transboundary pollution on air quality of southeastern region of Pakistan. Presented at Better Air Quality Workshop, BAQ 2006, held on 11-13 December 2006 Yogyakarta Indonesia.
- Saeed, S., I. Shahid, S. Raza., “Upgraded Emission Inventory of Pakistan for the Year 2005”, UNEP Third Training Workshop on Emissions Inventory, Scenarios and Atmospheric Transport Modeling, Oral, 28 Jan to 01 Feb, 2008. AIT, Pathumthani, Bangkok, Thailand.
Carbonaceous species and in atmospheric aerosol and wood smoke particle, TUWIEN, Vienna Austria 2011
Development of GAINS-Asia model for Pakistan, 2007, IIASA AUSTRIA