Dr. Rizwan Bulbul-Publications
- G. Navratil, R. Bulbul and A. U. Frank (2013), “Maintainable City Models for Sustainable Development”, International Journal of Sustainable Society (IJSSoc), Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 97-113, ISSN:1756-2546
- M. W. Raja and R. Bulbul, “A near optimal solution for connected raster region selection problem having min/max value”, 10th Int. Conference on Frontiers of Information Technology, Islamabad, Pakistan, Dec 17-19, 2012.
- Huma Ghafoor, N.D. Gohar and R. Bulbul, “Anchor-based Connectivity Aware Routing in VANETs”, 8th Int. Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing, Shanghai, China, Sept. 21-23, 2012.
- R. Bulbul and A. U. Frank, "Intersection of Nonconvex Polygons Using the Alternate Hierarchical Decomposition"; Vortrag: AGILE 2010, Guimaraes, Portugal,; 11.05.2010 - 14.05.2010; in: "Geospatial Thinking", M. Painho, M. Santos, H. Pundt (Hrg.); Springer, (2010), ISBN: 978-3-642-12325-2; S. 1 – 23.
- R. Bulbul and A. U. Frank, “A Dimension Independent Geometric Model for City Modeling”, Vortrag: ISPRS Technical Commission VII Symposium 2010, Vienna, Austria; 05.07.2010-07.07.2010; in “ISPRS”, (2010).Download
- G. Navratil, R. Bulbul and A. U. Frank, "Maintainable 3D Models of Cities" in proceedings of the REAL CORP 2010, M.Schrenk, V. Popovich, P. Zeile (Eds.), May 18 - 20, Vienna, 2010: pp. 411 – 418.Download
- R. Bulbul, F. Karimipour and A. U. Frank, "A Simplex based Dimension Independent Approach for Convex Decomposition of Nonconvex Polytopes", in proceedings of GeoComputation 2009, UNSW, Sydney, Australia, November 30 - December 2, 2009.Download
- R. Bulbuland A. U. Frank, "AHD: The Alternate Hierarchica Decomposition of Nonconvex Polytopes (Generalization of a ConvexPolytope Based Spatial Data Model),” in proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Geoinformatics, August 12-14, 2009, Fairfax, USA.Download
- R. Bulbul and A. U. Frank, "Big Integers for GIS: Testing the Viability of Arbitrary Precision Arithmetic for GIS Geometry," poster presented in 12th AGILE International Conference on Geographic Information Science Hannover,Germany, June 2-5, 2009.Download
- M. Umer, R. Bulbul, and T. Akhtar, “Comparative Analysis of Image Mining Techniques for Remotely Sensed Agricultural Imagery”, in proceedings of 3rd International Symposium on Intelligent InformationTechnology in Agriculture, Beijing, China Oct. 2005: pp. 126– 131.
- A. Abdullah, R. Bulbul, and T. Mehmood, “Mapping Nominal Values to Numbers by Data Mining Spectral Properties of Leaves”, in proceedings of 3rd International Symposium on Intelligent Information Technology in Agriculture, Beijing, China, Oct. 2005: pp. 171 – 177
- R. Bulbul: "AHD: Alternate Hierarchical Decomposition Towards LoD Based Dimension Independent Geometric Modeling"; supervisor: A. Frank, W.Kropatsch; Institute for Geoinformation und Cartography, 2011;[27.01.2011].Download
- n-Dimensional Convex Decomposition of Polytopes” in the 16th edition of the Haskell Communities and Activities Report, May 2009. Available at http://www.haskell.org/communities/11-2009/report.pdf
- Mining Remotely Sensed Imagery for Precision Agriculture” written at FAST_NU as a final Review paper in MS program.
- Experimental Evaluation of Heuristics and Meta-Heuristics for Bigraph Crossing Minimization Problems” report written at FAST_NU.